17th June 2015
- Before or during collecting private information, we will identify the purposes that information has been accumulated.
- We will accumulate and use of private information solely with the aim of gratifying those purposes given by us as well as for other appropriate purposes, unless the consent is obtained by us of the average person worried or as required for legal reasons.
- We is only going to maintain private information so long as essential for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We shall accumulate personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the consent or understanding of the average person worried.
- Personal data should be highly relevant to the purposes that it is usually to be used, and, to the degree essential for those purposes, should be exact, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect private information by realistic security safeguards against fraud or reduction, as well as unauthorized gain access to, disclosure, copying, modification or use.
- We can make easily available to customers information about our insurance policies and practices associated with the management of private information.
We are focused on doing our business relative to these principles to be able to ensure that the confidentiality of private information is shielded and maintained.